PPT Repair tool Microsoft
Take a closer look at PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is powerful .PPT repair software, resolving any problem, causing the damage of PowerPoint files. This tool guarantees the compatibility with all available software configurations therefore PPT on repair of reinforced concrete structures works anywhere in the network.
This application does the following:
- PPT repair tool Microsoft resolves data corruption problems under MS Windows 7 and above;
- offers easy way of PPT file restoration and friendly interface of Microsoft PPT repair;
- recovers text, objects and other items, stored in any version of MS PowerPoint;
- guarantees the privacy of data processing and keeps the structure of input files untouched.
Easy PPT file Repair tool
Easy PPT file repair tool is suitable for all computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system of any version, please consider this software for data recovery needs when the damage affects Microsoft PowerPoint files of any size, version and other parameters.
PPT file repair tools is exactly what you are looking for to resolve the corruption of PPT files without any risk because all file restoration activities are performed on your own computer without modifying the structure of input documents.
How to repair PowerPoint file
Step-by-step instruction of PowerPoint repair tool for corrupted ppt/pptx files with presentations:
- Download and install PowerPoint Repair Toolbox from here: https://www.pptrepairtoolbox.com/d/PowerPointRepairToolbox-Install02.exe
- Start PowerPoint Repair Toolbox
- Select a corrupted ppt or pptx file on first page of tool
- Press Next button
- Press Transmit button
- Save exported data in Microsoft PowerPoint
How to repair PPT file online
The PPT repair online service available here: https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/powerpoint-repair-online.html
- Microsoft PowerPoint must be installed on your computer.
Notes: Images and other media files repaired from *.ppt files (Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003) will be saved separately in a files on hard drive. Customer should include saved files into presentation manually later.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is neither open source nor freeware however its free version is also available and you may get it anytime under its proprietary license and not GNU General Public License (GPL). The community of PowerPoint Repair Toolbox is always glad to accept donations so you can make yours and get rid of all restrictions in free version of this tool shortly.
Note: PowerPoint Repair Toolbox do not repair content of password protected Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt or .pptx files.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selection of a damaged file
Analysis of the damaged presentation file and extraction of media files
Transfer of the recovered files to PowerPoint
With PowerPoint Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can’t be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, ‘xxxx.ppt’.
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation. Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.